- Follow GrottoCast on WordPress.com
- 2016-12-11 Homily of Fr. Perrone - Advent Week 3 - Gaudete Sunday
- 2016-12-04 Fr Perrone Advent - Week 2 Homily
- 2016-11-20 Noon OF - Christ the King
- 2016-11-13 Homily of Fr. Perrone (EF Closing of 40 Hours - Noon)
- 2016-11-06 Homily of Fr. Perrone (9:30 EF Mass)
- 2016-10-03 Homily of Fr. Eduard Perrone - 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time (6:30 a.m. OF Mass)
- 2016-09-25 Homily of Fr. Perrone delivered at Noon EF Mass for 19th Sunday after Pentecost
- 2016-04-17 Homily of Fr. Perrone - delivered at all Masses - On Eucharistic Sacrilege, and Reverence
- 2016-04-10 Homily of Fr John Bustamante - Discusses Amoris Laetitia at 9:30 EF Mass
- 2016-04-10 Homily of Fr. Perrone for Third Sunday of Easter (Noon OF Mass)
GrottoCast on Flipboard
- Site update December 15, 2016
- September 25: Joseph Pearce to talk on Catholicism of “The Hobbit” and “Lord of the Rings” August 30, 2016
- Backlog of Homilies May 3, 2016
- Fr. Perrone remembers Mother Angelica April 3, 2016
- Homilies for 3rd and 4th Sundays in Lent March 6, 2016
GrottoCast on Flipboard
Category Archives: Fr. Perrone
This post contains links to a list of homilies that were part of a backlog brought about by some technical issues. While these were resolved soon after Easter, it took time to process the homilies. They have been on the … Continue reading
Today was the fourth Sunday and Lent, also referred to as Laetare Sunday. This post contains both, this week’s, and last week’s homilies by Fr. Perrone, for the third and fourth Sunday in Lent, respectively. We will start with last … Continue reading
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone at the 9:30 a.m. EF Mass for the Second Sunday in Lent. To get email notifications of GrottoCast, be sure to subscribe/follow in the right sidebar. You can also get GrottoCast through … Continue reading
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone on Sunday, February 14, 2016 at the 6:30 ordinary form Mass. It was the first Sunday in Lent. Father spoke on the temptations of Christ, and on the Devil.
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone at the 9:30 a.m. extraordinary form Mass for Quinquagesima. Thanks to parishioner Beth Y. for this week’s photograph used in the player.
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone on Sunday, January 31, 2016 at the Noon, ordinary form Mass. It was the Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time (see readings here)
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone on Septuagesima Sunday at the 9:30 a.m. EF Mass. He discussed the problems with transhumanism.
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone on December 20, 2015, at the 9:30 a.m. Mass (1962 Missal). It was the Fourth Sunday of Advent.
This homily was delivered by Fr. Perrone on Sunday, December 13, 2005, at the Noon, ordinary form Mass. It was Gaudete Sunday. Here, Fr. Perrone incenses the Blessed Sacrament ahead of Benediction, following the post-Mass Rosary, and brief period of … Continue reading
Fr. Perrone delivered this homily for the Second Sunday of Advent at the 9:30 a.m. Mass, which uses the 1962 Missal. Check GrottoCast weekly for new homilies and other media. Be sure to also visit and follow: http://assumptiongrotto.com http://facebook.com/assumptiongrotto